Location: Delhi, India
The Incumbent will be responsible to ensure marketing strategies complement an organization’s overall goals, collaborating with information technology personnel, and selecting the best technology vendors, besides designing digital business strategies across paid, owned and earned media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create best practices roadmap for the entire division, across all platforms and systems. Responsible for UI/UX of all digital properties of website, web store, mobile, apps. Design and manage internal workflows and internal processes. Establish metrics, reporting, processes and benchmarks to measure performance and drive media ROI.
- Marketing Technology (Platforms, Data & Automation).
- Research & recommend new marketing technology products and operate them as administrator.
- Architect the complete marketing automation stack and integrate the suite of martech product with each other and other non-marketing applications.
- Monitor, review, analyse and report data quality within the products and their performance.
- Work closely with IT team to negotiate SLAs and business terms for purchasing martech products.
- Perform data privacy, compliance and security reviews of martech products.
- Enablement & Prospecting (Lead Generation).
- Procure and manage customer database, be its custodian.
- Design and execute strategies to drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs) with clear performance metrics.
- Content & Ad Technology: Own end-to end set up, execution, measurement & optimization of paid search campaigns across digital marketing channels. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal revenue goals. Perform traffic and competitor analysis regularly to maintain an edge.
- Run A/B tests across paid search campaigns, landing pages, emails, conduct ad tracking and attribution.
- Analytics, Intelligence & Insights: Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Digital Communications: Create short-term and long-term, scalable digital communication strategies across prospect and existing client engagement journeys/life cycle. Plan, develop, execute and monitor content calendar across all digital assets of the company, to develop a distinct online presence by
attracting followers and boosting engagement rate across paid, owned and earned media.
- Email: Plan, Design (content and design) and execute email campaigns (drip), analyse the results to derive insights. Map insights to future mail campaigns as part of continuous improvement plan.
- Mobile: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Website: Drive continuous improvement plan, while creating new content, re-purpose existing content and develop highly creative ideas to build a positive image of the company on website. Enhance the user experience with the help of interactivity and user- centric engagement.
- Social Media: Develop and expand the brand’s social community and blogger outreach (as per strategy and busines objectives) initiatives. Plan, execute, monitor and analyse performance metrics ongoing company presence on social media. Drive organic growth for social media channels.
- Inter-team and cross functional collaborations.
- Work with designing team to deliver high quality, digital creatives and visuals.
- Work with Research team to map insights to develop targeted communication plans.
- Work closely with sales team to drive prospect and customer experience.
- Experience in leading a team.
- MBA (Marketing).
- Diploma/Certification in Digital Marketing.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. Analytical mindset and critical thinking. Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights.
- Proven results in lead generation in highly competitive B2B sales environment, driving large scale customer acquisition in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrated capabilities of a hands-on practitioner proven through a diverse body of work in paid, owned and earned media, with advanced skills in spreadsheets (formulas, scripts, VLookup, macros), Content Management Systems (CMS), CRM/CDP platforms, BI tools (analytics), Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP).
- Proficiency in B2C social media, Google Adwords, Remarketing, PPC and email campaigns and SEO/SEM, Real Time Bidding, Ad exchanges, DSP etc. Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas). Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Good understanding of how to execute campaigns, track succeeds metrics, funnel analysis, drip
campaigns / lead nurturing campaigns, pipeline forecasting.
- Good professional language skills in English and Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching
- People management