Location: Delhi, India
The content and communications specialist role supports the Brand and Communications lead in thought leadership programs, details out and executes communication strategy and plans for deployment of campaigns, sales enablement collateral, employee facing communication, strategic service launches within and inside the organization and is the nodal outreach for all stakeholders for communication needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a content strategy in line with brand vision and persona, that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why, with an approach of continuous improvement and evolution.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content, including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person, for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Generate editorial ideas and concepts, and oversee the planning and production of internal and external editorial content (blogs, newsletters, website, and social media content).
- End-to-end management of the sales enablement collateral (print, graphic and video) from ideation to product delivery.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real time implementation of content strategies.
- Supervise and manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc. to ensure best practices and on-brand output.
- Use insights gleaned from research to create enterprise and buyer personas for each product/service.
- Be the custodian of the logo use and its implementation across the organization. Develop brand guidelines.
- Identify strategic partnerships that will increase the brand equity.
- Design, plan and drive internal and external meetings, events and conferences across all stakeholders.
- Create comprehensive employer brand strategy to influence and support an internal and external communications plan that brings to life the culture of Total IT Global in order to attract, retain and inspire employees in corporate and field locations.
- Manage PR, Corporate Communication and Media.
- Intra-team and cross functional collaborations.
- Drive designing team to deliver high quality, print and digital creatives and visuals, in line with brand vision and guidelines.
- Work with Digital Marketing Expert to integrate brand communication plans with digital strategy.
- Work closely with sales team to drive prospect and customer experience.
- Work with Finance team to negotiate SLAs and business terms for engaging with agencies and partners.
- Preferably MBA (Marketing)/ Bachelor’s Degree (Design Communications) or
Diploma/Certification in Digital Marketing
- 6 years’ exp. in brand management, content driven strategy and research.
Skills and Abilities
- An eye for aesthetics, detail-oriented, articulate, deep understanding of how customer thinks.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and distill actionable research insights.
- Excellent strategic relationships (media, associations, research agencies, advertising, and specialist agencies) that can be leveraged.
- Prolific in expressing thoughts verbally and in writing. Adept at editing and proofreading content Capability to think of innovative solutions to market products and brand.
- Good professional language skills in English and Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines, with exceptional follow-up and organization.
- Up to date with the latest marketing and content trends.
- Integrity & Sincerity
- Excellent Communication skills
- Think & Act Smart
- Proactive – Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Analysis and Solving/ Analytical
- Pursues Excellence
- Resource Allocation
- Risk Taking
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Time Management
- Administrative skills
- Emotional Intelligence