Senior SNOW Developer
The incumbent is responsible for the design, develop, and maintain custom code for all ServiceNow modules, attend senior management-level meetings to obtain business requirements, offer solutions, and market the tool capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for strong project management rigors such as developing design specifications, architectural diagrams, use case scenarios/tests, project charters, ROMs, WBS Schedules, Project plans, CONOPS, RTMs, risk logs, training materials and other design documents.
- Attend senior management-level meetings to obtain business requirements, offer solutions, and market the tool capabilities
- To create business applications and customisations on the ServiceNow platform to automate and increase business processes efficiencies
- Responsible for working with clients to integrate ServiceNow with clients Service management tools and will serve as the lead for all development projects
- Design, develop, and maintain custom code for all ServiceNow modules
- Analyses user requirements and current procedures in order to design and develop new automated process workflows within the ServiceNow environment
- Owns oversight for all internal development activities to ensure best practices are being followed
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on SNOW
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Engineering/MBA or other management qualification from reputed institutes.
- ServiceNow certified & ITIL V3 Certified
- 6– 10 (5 years relevant) years of experience in SNOW.
Skills and Abilities
- Handling international customers skill is a must
- Leadership qualities and prompt in reporting
- Excellent in spoken English and presentable.
- Must be MS Excel and Power Point Expert: Excellent skills required.
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work & Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching
- People management