Assistant Manager – FSM
The incumbent is responsible for the vendor liaising and partner development Partner billing and relationship management & Managing relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End to End Partner management and governance
- Developing new partners to enhance company’s capabilities/footprints and maintaining GPs – Highest weightage KPI
- Partner billing and relationship management
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Campaign and manage new partners to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong partner planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Engineering/MBA or other management qualification from reputed institutes
- 4 years of experience in vendor liaising and partner development.
- Ide/ PMI professional will be preferred
- Experience of managing and leading a geographically and culturally diverse setup
Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side desktop Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
- Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with respect to time – client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- A significant travel is expected on the job – hence should be willing to work in such a role
- Vendor P&L Understanding
- Well versed of desktop technologies and support models (like dedicated FTEs, Dispatch support, scheduled visits etc.)
- Well versed of server, network and telephony equipment to plan and calculate proper sparing for hardware maintenance. Dell/HP/Major OEMs certified prepared
- All candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Teamwork & Collaboration