To manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements. To ensure high customer satisfaction and meet the FCR (first call resolution) targets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. (25%)
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers. (20%)
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed). (20%)
- Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation. (20%)
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information. (10%)
- Bachelor of engineering (IT or CS) or a degree/diploma in CS or IT minimum.
- Experience – 8-10 years’ experience, with at 4-6 years’ experience in Service Desk operations
- Understanding Infra and EUC service delivery business
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of networking, desktop engineering, data-centre systems, and associated technologies
- Experience supporting desktop, laptops, and printers, in a small/mid-sized geo-diverse environment
- Knowledge of ITSM based ticketing tools such as remedy, service now etc
- Experience in Field support services
- Hardware maintenance / AMC project
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Marketing & Communications role.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of the Global Business will be an add on.
Skills and Abilities
- ITIL Intermediate Certified
- Strong presentation skills
- People management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Escalation management
- Strong Excel skills
- Flexible to travel (Locally and international)
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Flexible to be available during off business hours as required by business.
- Fluid understanding of e-mail and the Internet
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work & Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching
- People management