Sr. Executive – Credit Control
The incumbent would be responsible to ensure timely collections as per the agreed credit terms of the assigned clients by ensuring timely submissions, reconciliations and payment adjustments and maintaining healthy relationship with clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively work towards ensuring Timely submissions for all client’s as per agreed TAT
- Actively engage with client SPOC’s at each stage of collection lifecycle till the invoice is knocked off in system
- Acting and resolving client queries within 24 hrs else raise to Credit Control manager.
- Maintain and update important AR related trackers like submission tracker, outstanding tracker etc accurately and timely.
- Assisting the Credit Control and Cash Control Manager with Invoice wise outstanding status and expected payment date needed for preparation of Cash inflow statement on a weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Tracking the projected cash inflow proactively for reconfirmation daily to secure the cash inflow and highlight foreseen deviations to supervisor on a proactively.
- Ensure given targets are achieved and overachieved.
- Extensively work on > 30 & >90 days debt towards realization of the same.
- Maintaining strong PR with External and Internal Customers.
- Ensuring balance confirmation / No dues certificates from Partners and corresponding customers every quarter supported by monthly mutual reconciliation sign offs.
- Ensuring periodic book closure is done in a timely manner and assist Credit Control manager around Internal and External audits
- Corporate Collections
- Global Clientele handling
- Handling High end customers
- Managing collection portfolio of $ 3-5 million
- Same Industry as TIG
Skills and Abilities
- Must possess sound knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Power point presentations)
- Must be able to work under pressure and in 24/7 environment and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Should be a Self-Starter and Target Achiever
- Should be ok to travel within and outside India.
- DSO optimization
- Hard worker
- Strong PR
- Proactive approach