The incumbent will be responsible to participate in opportunity assessment, proposal development, pricing and bid management. Also work on new offerings, products including newer commercial or delivery models for projects to get better return on Investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes lead / participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
- Liaise with internal Sales and Partner management departments to promote a stronger technical relationship
- Responsible for providing technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Records all opportunities, submits quotes on time and converts opportunities into winning deals.
- Bid Management
- Work closely with Sales Team to provide presales and bid management support on new / emerging business opportunities
- Bid Planning – Prepare a sound plan for the pursuit and ensure that the bid is run in line with the bid plan and as per the clients as well as internal timelines and drive it to closure on time
- Manage issue resolution among the internal stakeholders who participate in the bid
- Guide the teams in identifying win theme and value proposition statements
- Individually able to project manage the entire bid management, including preparing customized, strategically and visually enhanced sales proposals (RFP/ RFI/DDQ/PQQ) and presentations.
- Contribute to various aspects of bid response delivery approaches, solution, delivery differentiators, commercials
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Accountable for quality check and timely delivery of all outgoing proposals/attachments and reports.
- Accountable to provide winning quotes/bids submission to Sales
- Ability to own, create and deliver various reports associated to proposal status, team status, queue, performance, etc. Implement industry best practices and enhance the quality of RFx responses & proposals
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Work with marketing team for collaterals, sales decks etc. related to products and offerings
- Work on developing new offerings, products including newer commercial or delivery models for projects to get better ROI and stay relevant in the market.
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Training sales & other relevant teams on products & services.
- Program management and stakeholder management
- Regular travel – both global and local, will be required
- Develop and grow vendor system – 3rd party management responsibilities
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- A Professional Degree in IT
- Master’s in Business Administration (in Marketing/ Finance) will be a PLUS
- 8-10 years of experience of individually responding to RFXs that include managed services + managing presales teams
- Understanding Infra and EUC service delivery business
- Financial management experience: Estimating, Budgeting, Pricing, Risk assessment.
- Proven experience with supporting sales and business development
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Delivers Results
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Problem Analysis and Solving/ Analytical
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Time Management
- Capability to work in global environment
- Calmness/Pressure Bearing
- Continuous improvement
- Decision Making