Location: Delhi, India
The incumbent will be responsible for understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management. Experience in vendor liaising and partner development, Partner billing and relationship management, End to End Partner management and governance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End to End Partner management and governance
- Developing new partners to enhance company’s capabilities/footprints and maintaining GPs – Highest weightage KPI
- Partner billing and relationship management
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Campaign and manage new partners to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong partner planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Engineering/MBA or other management qualification from reputed institutes
- 6 years of experience in vendor liaising and partner development.
Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side desktop Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
- Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with respect to time – client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- A significant travel is expected on the job – hence should be willing to work in such a role
- Vendor P&L Understanding
- Well versed of desktop technologies and support models (like dedicated FTEs, Dispatch support, scheduled visits etc.)
- Well versed of server, network and telephony equipment to plan and calculate proper sparing for hardware maintenance. Dell/HP/Major OEMs certified prepared
- All candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management
- Integrity & Sincerity
- Excellent Communication skills
- Think & Act Smart
- Proactive – Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Analysis and Solving/ Analytical
- Pursues Excellence
- Resource Allocation
- Risk Taking
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Time Management
- Administrative skills
- Emotional Intelligence