Uncover consumer insights and design, implement, facilitate and deliver annual marketing plan and innovative marketing campaigns for the Business. Increase revenue through demand generation, digital marketing and branding targeted at prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and facilitate and execute annual marketing plan for the company in order to attract potential customers i.e. lead generation and retain existing ones.
- Develop, implement and execute marketing strategy, effective utilization of social media, creating collaterals, create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) for the business in order to attract potential customers i.e. lead generation and retain existing ones.
- Create regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely reviews.
- Analyse brand positioning, craft web strategies, manage and make greater use of emerging technologies including digital marketing and social media to steer the marketing initiatives forward
- Monitor market trends in social media tools, channels, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Increase revenue through demand generation and branding targeted at prospects and customers
- Manage relevant agencies and suppliers to deliver outcomes in order to build organization’s brand in the industry
- Leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Build, Execute and Manage Social Media Engagement Plan as well as overall content strategy for the company
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Drive overall CRM strategy for sales initiatives & outcomes
- End to End Management of conference, events, campaigns and all types of customer engagement and or branding activities
- Responsible for monitoring product distribution, evaluating and assessing level of customer satisfaction on a periodic basis
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation
- Continuously find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Ensure front line staff is well equipped and trained to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration with marketing as a major Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Marketing & Communications role.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of the Global Business will be an add on.
Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work & Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching