The incumbent is responsible for serving a comprehensive role which ensures that the employees are equipped with best practices to foster a high performance culture .He/She will also assist the management in HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an effective employee recruitment process using optimal recruitment approaches
- Organise and recruit new (and existing) employees in both the UK and Europe
- Dealing with compliance issues in the UK and Europe
- Drafting HR Policies and procedures in UK and Europe
- Recruitment of both contract and Permanent employees.
- Logistics/co-ordination of staff throughout UK/Europe
- Employment law UK/Europe
- Review and analyse the present and future recruitment needs of the Company
- Be involved in the interview process and provide advice to the line managers
- Maintain Employee relations
- Ensure the company is compliant with local/EU employment law
- Oversee and manage employee relations issues
- Be actively involved in processes such as disciplinary, grievance, redundancy consultation, capability, sickness, etc.
- Coach colleagues on HR matters as and when necessary
- Coordinate with external legal support services when necessary
- Managing entire employee lifecycle
- Managing onboarding and offboarding process
- Undertake background checks for all staff members
- General HR admin & maintenance of personnel files
- Ensure Employee engagement by conducting engagement activities.
- Review, propose and roll out benefits and improvements in employee health and wellbeing and manage employee sustainability policies.
- Performance management.
- Oversee probation and annual reviews.
- Develop company performance management and appraisal programs and procedures further.
- Coach senior management
- Sound knowledge of HR principles, employment law and people management, backed by a CIPD qualification
- Strong background in recruitment and training planning
- Sound knowledge of UK and European Recruitment and HR Compliance
- TUPE Regulations
- Has experience working in diverse IT/Telecoms organisations
- Minimum 8-12 years’ experience in HR.
Skills and Abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good Excel skills
- Communication Skills
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work and Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching