International Business Development Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
The incumbent will be responsible for new revenue generation & business development initiatives for the organization in the assigned territory
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a comprehensive and cutting-edge Sales strategy to achieve company’s financial growth objectives.
- Identify and Execute new initiatives to build new businesses/revenue streams Provide positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Build and maintain a healthy on-going sales pipeline of revenue generation initiatives
- Identify and screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending suitable solutions.
- Establish and maintain client relationship at C-Level across the globe within the Key Accounts.
- Build company’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Micro & Macro market conditions.
- Working closely with internal teams and take ownership of the deals until successful closure.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
- Delivering key value metrics, planning, budget and customer retention programs
- Preferably Master’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration with marketing or international business as a major
- Minimum 8-12 years’ experience in International IT services sales
- Strong working knowledge of the Middle East & Africa region will be preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Strong existing relationships at C-Level in large MNC’s or local companies will be an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to travel (Locally and international)
- Good understanding of latest technology trends
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes
- Excellent social & interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver elevator pitch to Global C level executives
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work & Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching