The job incumbent will focus on providing support on day to day finance and admin operations adhering to legal compliances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the team with sales invoicing.
- Performing admin activities
- Support the efficient running of office daily operations
- Filing vendor and customer bills
- Verifying discrepancies and raising queries to suppliers.
- Co ordinating paperwork
- Maintaining financial records (e.g, receipts, payments requests, petty cash)
- Performing onboarding activities
- Maintaining personnel records
- Coordination with other departments
- Educated to at least A level Standard ( Bachelor’s Degree)
- Minimum one year experience Credit Control
- One year experience in administration is Preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Good Excel skills
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and sincerity