Executive – Finance
The finance executive role focuses on providing high quality financial management reporting service with focus on identifying trends, risks and opportunities. The incumbent also focuses on day to day finance operations adhering to legal compliances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly payment run to be completed for all entities
- Weekly AP data for cashflow to be provided
- Booking of Direct and Indirect Cost Journals preparation
- Ensure validation and booking of AP invoice within the timeline defined
- Approval of Purchase Orders.
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Preparation of Accrual and Provisions
- Assist in Preparing Cashflow on weekly basis
- Preparing MIS reports required by management time to time.
- Intercompany bank reconciliation on monthly basis within the timeline
- Balance sheet reconciliation on monthly basis within the timeline
- Petty Cash reconciliation on monthly basis
- Preparation for local tax compliances like TDS, GST, VAT etc globally within the timeframe
- Ensuring month end closing and reporting
- Preparation of Payment batches
- Coordination with other departments
- Preferably Bachelor of Commerce degree minimum. MBA/M.com preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in finance.
- Experience in Global accounting.
Skills and Abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good Excel skills
- Communication Skills
- Integrity and sincerity
- Excellent communication
- Think & Act smart
- Proactive: Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Team leader / Ability to build high performing teams
- Building Partnerships
- Building trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Managing Conflict
- Team work and Collaboration
- Business acumen
- Mentoring & Coaching